To grow your business, you need to connect with the people who will be interested in it. The best way is on social media sites where there’s lots of other like-minded individuals and if done well then they can inspire ideas for new products or services.
To do this properly requires creating engaging content for those people who follow or like what kind of things interest them most about you – which means there’s no sitting back and waiting around; instead work hard at producing high quality posts throughout each day so their followers don’t get bored easily.
NOT A WRITER? At Born To Be Viral, we can create 3 articles and post them each on different Social Media sites everyday for a month! CLICK HERE to ORDER and improve your Google Rankings!
Here we’ll look at different types of content you can create on various platforms, including images or videos.
- Social Media Graphics: If your target audience has an Instagram account then they will love to see attractive graphics in their feed! You could post inspirational quotes about success which appear as popups when clicked on; this gives users something valuable while encouraging engagement. Social networking sites also provide great opportunities like reposting other artists’ work who may not be well known but have amazing talent.
- Videos: Video marketing is all about creating content that people will want to share. There are many different ways you can go about this, but one of the most popular methods these days has got be video uploads on social networks like Facebook, YouTube or Instagram stories, and Tik Tok. Visit our store to buy views, likes and comments to promote your new video once it is up!
- Electronic Books (eBooks): Each year eBooks continue to be one of the best types if social media content to generate leads. It’s more detailed and longer than a blog post which makes it perfect for showcasing your expertise in all things related to business or careers. Once your eBook is created, share it with others to better your chances are that they will want to get involved with your company. You can use social media sites like Facebook, Medium, Twitter or LinkedIn for this purpose. We can then promote your post once it is up!
- Podcasts: Podcasts are a great way to reach your audience and build trust. The latest statistics show that 38% of listeners report buying products from hosts they heard on an audio program, which makes this form digital content more powerful than ever before. Put your Podcast on Spotify or YouTube and we will send thousands of listeners your way!
- Press Releases: Press Releases are an excellent way to get your company out there on the national stage. They also help you rank higher in google, which will attract new customers. Failing to utilize these strategies can result not only lost revenue but potential clients or fans as well! Visit this LINK to get your next national Press Release started.
The bottom line is that you can create a social media strategy with both traditional and digital content. You might share eBook downloads, clever illustrations or even videos on your profile to generate leads – it all depends what works best for an individual’s business needs.